TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We offer you 24/7 access to over 1000 beauty products and promotions every month! All orders are placed online always. Becoming a representative is easy and is automatically included in the check-out process. The delivery fee is not included on the item prices and will automatically appear once you are done with your order/s. The delivery will take 2-7 working days.
Refund Policy (No Refund, Exchange Only)
All products are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued. You may contact us within 5 days from the purchase date if you wish to exchange your purchase for a product of equal value. You may not exchange a product that has been used or damaged.
What products can be returned, upon delivery
- Damaged items (Eg. Bottle broken, Bag Torn) o Allergy / Skin irritation
- Wrong colour / Item looked different on the website
- Product didn’t work (Eg. Aerosol broken)
- Wrong Size
- Duplicate Order (Received 2 orders the same)
To ensure that we can keep your personal information up to date, please inform us promptly of any changes to your personal information.. You agree to comply with all applicable data protection laws in respect of the personal information collected, received, processed and stored by you. You will not use any personal information for any purpose which is incompatible with this Privacy Statement
You have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccurate personal information we hold about you rectified. You may also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information, to port your personal information to another controller or to have your personal information erased
If you have an issue or complaint about how we handle your personal information, please contact us. In the event we are unable to resolve the issue then contact your local data privacy supervisory authority.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests you are advised to, always send us an email with the heading being your query e,g feed back / Query / Complain / Request etc.
To improve our services, fulfill our administrative purposes and protect our business interests
The business purposes for which we will use your personal information include accounting, billing, audit, ID verification, fraud screening, safety, security and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development. This will include the use of your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, for example, our obligation to maintain tax records. Where there is no specific legal obligation we are required to meet, we process this personal information to meet our legitimate interests in managing our business and keeping our records accurate and up to date
Your personal information will be used and stored with Centhury Cometics for the length of your association us.
We may use Personal Information
- Your name and contact details (title, surname, first name, any other name(s), postal address, an alternative delivery address, e-mail address, telephone numbers);
- Your date of birth;
- Your banking details;
- Information on your purchases from Centhury, commission and discount records, as well as information about your preferences for particular types of products
- The communications you exchange with us (for example, your emails, letters, calls, or posts and messages on social media. This may include communications with Sales Leaders/ Business Leaders which are shared with us); to complete and fulfill your order, or otherwise provide you with products or services, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.