THE BENEFITS OF CENTHURY COSMETICS PRODUCTS
Our incredible products are all natural and caters for every kind of person. We offer a variety of products which includes skin whitening, vagina tightening creams, removal of pimples, skin protection from environmental hazards, moisturizing your skin and removal of dark spots.
Our products are skilled in managing acne, Rosacea, Eczema and dry skin.
DONKEY MILK PRODUCTS
Our range of products enriched with organic Greek donkey milk!
BAOBAB OIL PROPERTIES
A recent study on the safety and efficacy of baobab oil (Komane et al, 2016) found baobab oil to be:
- significantly hydrating;
- significantly moisturising;
- having occluding benefits to the skin and
- was non-irritating.
Baobab oil is has a unique fatty acid profile with a functional balance of Palmitic, Linoleic and Oleic acids. The combination of oleic and linoleic acid are known to soften the skin and to restore and moisturize the epidermis. These fatty acids regenerate the epithelial tissues rendering it an excellent oil for cosmetic use. The high palmitic acid content helps stabilize the oil and reduce rancidity and in so doing increaseing shelf-life. Fatty acids are present in the stratum corneum (the outermost layer of the skin) and thus the fatty acids play an important role in maintaining the membrane lipid composition of the skin.
Palmitic acid is a good emollient and helps reinforce the barrier function of the skin.
LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA 6)
- The presence of linoleic acid in the ceramides of the stratum corneum directly correlates with the permeability barrier function of the skin.
- Linoleic accelerates the regeneration of the skin barrier
- Accelerates the regeneration of skin barrier after burns and sunburn.
- Linoleic acid absorbs very into the skin and thus increases skin moistness.
- Linoleic acid is a natural component of sebum and plays a significant role in strengthening the lipid barrier of the epidermis and normalizing the skin metabolism.
OLEIC ACID (OMEGA 9)
- It forms a barrier on the skin and thus reduces educes trans Epidermal water loss (TEWL).
- It helps seals in moisture.
- Good for very dry skin and aging skin.
VITAMINS IN BAOBAB OIL
- Baobab oil also contains Vitamin E
- Vitamin E helps increase the stability of the saturated fatty acids.
- Vitamin A